Wednesday, March 30, 2011

On the ball again!

I took a little bitty break from crocheting.. what with FINALS.. and going on the Atkins diet and learning to work out DAILY.. I needed to get things in order and under way before I sat down and CONCENTRATED.

                                                                  BUT

I am back!!! This week I should be getting yarn to finish those 3 blankets that I ran out of yarn for, I am working on the hat this very moment for a special Grandma of mine, and I am also eyeballing a hat that I might put up for sell... just cause I dont know anyone to make it for.. I just thinks its CUTE!

Anyways! Happy hookers !!! Ill be posting pics of the hat as soon as it is done... shouldnt take but a couple hours or a day(depending on how the kids act)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers